Custom Extra Large Loaded Fudge Slab
Delicious handmade fudge, can be custom made. FREE DELIVERY with purchases over £50.
We can customise these fudge slabs with any of the toppings shown below on a base of your choice. We can also add numbers and names made out of chocolate (e.g. to celebrate a birthday). Please let us know in the customisation box if you would like any customisation.
The Extra Large Fudge Slab comes with baking tray, making this an excellent treat combined with practical gift.
Tray measures 32 cm x 22 cm and the fudge slab measures 30 cm x 20 cm x approximately 2 cm.
- Salted Caramel fudge loaded with Rolos, Munchies, Mars Bars and Chocolate Buttons (contents may vary)
- White Chocolate Fudge loaded with White Smartie Buttons, White chocolate twix, Chocolate Buttons and pieces of White Chocolate. (contents may vary)
- Oreo Fudge loaded with crushed and whole oreo. Extra items can be added on request.
- Rocky Road loaded with Raisins, dark chocolate, mini marshmallows, chocolate digestives
- Rolo loaded with rolos
- Crunchie honeycomb loaded with honeycomb
All slabs are made to order and can be customised.
A printed fudge list will be included in every box. Once each box is made, it is then carefully wrapped to ensure freshness on delivery.
We are pleased to offer a personalised handmade card service for only £2.00. Just select a desgin from the images above, which can be tailormade for your unique occasion, and add your card choice, occasion and message in the comment box. Please double check spellings as the names and message will be written exactly as given.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Please visit our Return & Refund Policy page for more information.
We make all our fudge fresh to order. We're pretty quick off the mark when an order comes in so typically have the fudge made, packed and posted within 24 hours. Occasionally we give ourselves a day off, so this may take 36 hours.
We make our fudge by hand from beginning to end, so there may inevitably be some variation between batches.
No need to put it in the fridge, in fact the flavours are better at room temperature!